-
March 10th, 2006, 12:03 PM
#11
Inactive Member
What's the actual show called?
D.
-
March 10th, 2006, 12:36 PM
#12
Inactive Member
-
March 13th, 2006, 06:12 AM
#13
Inactive Member
ok, i know the showz lame...but i never really appreciated it until i brought him coffee on the set one day and woke up in his trailer the next morning. now i love the show!!!
<font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ March 13, 2006 02:16 AM: Message edited by: carter*heartz*carl ]</font>
-
March 13th, 2006, 07:21 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Odd nym.
So Baz is acting for real now? I guess that Broadway stint didn't hurt him as much as was feared!
<font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ March 13, 2006 03:37 AM: Message edited by: JayForSure ]</font>
-
March 13th, 2006, 08:36 AM
#15
Inactive Member
I've wanted to catch him on that show but never seem to be able to catch an episode he's in.
-
March 13th, 2006, 10:39 AM
#16
Inactive Member
It's awsome when he's on! I was lying around on the couch one day and I think it was the first episode he was in.
These teenage kids have a band in the garage and they put an add in the paper or something to get a new guitarist and in comes Seb LOL
Being really enthusiastic about playing with these kids. Headbanging and everything... I watched the show almost every day for a few weeks after that to see how it developed, but got bored quickly. In any case I think he missed the gig for being too old or something.
But I have to hand it to him he's a very believable actor and I think it's cool that he's making a career for himself. Also he doesn't seem as old and bitter as a lot of that generation rock stars unfortunately do. He's still that enthusiastic puppy who seems to love everything he does.
So, can't remember the nic now, but you who watch it religiously: Can you tell us in short how it's developed since he joined?
-
March 14th, 2006, 03:44 PM
#17
Inactive Member
He joined. A contact of his got them a gig at CBGB's. They got bumped. He didn't care. He felt honored to even be scheduled. They've played a club, a high school party, a town event. They broke up. He and the bass player started a new band and played a bar mitzvah. That's about the extent of it. It's more been about the relationship of the singer and the drummer.
And you're right - he's EXTREMELY upbeat for being 20 years older than the rest of the "band".
-
March 15th, 2006, 04:48 AM
#18
Inactive Member
Does anyone have any more clips for Youtube-ing?
D.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks